6.21.2010

Onwards...

So this is my plan: To taste every black chocolate out there.

How hard can that be? I know it will take some spending of my very tiny income to set this off, but everyone who's ever bitten into a crackling square tile of 86% Ghirardelli would know- it is worth it! Okay, the snooty chocolate connoisseurs out there must think I'm far, far off from what they consider to be the messiah of chocolate critics, but besides my monetary restrictions, I'd also like to appreciate every kind of black chocolate out there. Anything and everything from a $1.00 bar to a $100.00 box- which is not anytime soon, unless I can convince someone to share it with me...anyone?...anyone?

Moving on. No imposed time-limit here as I live just minutes away from one of the greatest culinary and confectionery capital of this nation: San Francisco! And praise the Lord, creation here never stops~ chocolate creation that is. Scharffen Berger, Ghirardelli, Teuscher, CocoaBella, Rechhiuti, See's Candies etc...Even black chocolate on the shelves of Whole Foods, Trader Joe's and other chains branded with their own labels. Let's not forget the commercial brands from Hershey's Dark Chocolate Bars to Lindt Bars- I am going to savor them all, impartial to price, selective of expiry dates and above all ready to share my experience with black chocolate lovers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment